Last Updated: January 28, 2020
Since Travelex suspended world-wide services on December 31, 2019, we have been working diligently with them to ensure their systems are restored safely and securely.
We are now accepting international wires to established beneficiaries. Additional services currently available to BFSFCU members include:
- Domestic wire transfers
- Foreign Currency ATMs at the following locations
- IMF HQ1 Building
- IMF HQ2 Branch
- IFC Branch
- Foreign currency over-the-counter cash transactions, up to $1,000
- Located at all BFSFCU Branch locations
Services temporarily unavailable:
- International wire transfers to new beneficiaries
- Foreign currency over-the-counter transaction over $1,000
We will continue to work diligently with Travelex until all their services are restored safely and securely. As a reminder, no BFSFCU systems were compromised by the Travelex suspension of world-wide services.